Strong AGM Construction – Exide® Edge™ Automotive AGM Batteries feature a FOUR YEAR WARRANTY as well as:
- SURELIFE™ GRAPHITE TECHNOLOGY: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure over the lifetime of the battery.
- ABSORBED GLASS MAT CONSTRUCTION: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof,vibration and corrosion resistant.
- SPECIAL PRESSURE VENTING SYSTEM: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- HIGHLY ENGINEERED ALLOY: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/ tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- CONTINUOUS CAST GRID: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- HIGH CONDUCTIVITY POST: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- RECESSED SUITCASE HANDLE: Provides easy transport and installation.
- COMPACT & SPACE EFFICIENT WELD: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current